Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Monday Nook


Bit late to the party this morning. It's a public holiday here. I WAS the last to know. I had a big day planned but now I have no-one to pick up my orders so I am staying home. The joys of self employment...you don't get paid holidays. Actually you don't get any pay if you don't work. Funny that.

So for my Monday Nook today, I thought a pool nook would be nice. Isn't this beautiful? I am assuming this is the back of the house. This is what I love about Northern Hemisphere homes (I generalise of course)... they pay as much attention to the back elevation aesthetic as the front. Sometimes the back is even more beautiful as it backs on to a lake or a beach.

Sigh. Love the pavers and the pool furniture..... and the whole damn house!

3 more sleeps until my boy gets home. He emailed last night. His host family gave him Macaroni Cheese for dinner last night. It obviously made an impact as that was pretty much all he wrote about. He also said he had a huge story to tell that he can't write about in an email. My mind went wild. I hope they are treating him well.... fret, fret. He has tried to call via Skype but it is not working for some reason. What's with Japan and Skype?

Anyway, I have decided to sort and file today and maybe do some ironing #riveting
So glad I didn't book the weekend away down at the beach as originally planned. It's raining.

Over and out.

Happy Monday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...