Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Modern Farmhouse Inspiration

Boy, am I glad I entered Pinterest this morning.  Otherwise I might have missed this fantastic inspiration. 

It’s perfect timing too, since we’re (finally) at the finishing out stage of our downstairs area.  Yahoo!! 

This was the house that was pinned by my favorite pinner, Julie Holloway (from Milk & Honey Home). 

Little did I know when I clicked it, I’d find the interior pictures as well. 

I need to go to the original websites the pictures are taken from more often. You never know what else you’ll find!

Ropes for a banister… unique and cheap.

I adore the farm animal graphics in this space… perfect for our kiddie’s bathroom.  Also love the three simple sinks on the plank of wood.

I like the little pops of color here.  And hey, that fan looks familiar!  It’s the same one we had in our last living room:

oldliving

You can buy it here on Amazon.

I love the lack of color in their family room…brings your eye outside through those gorgeous windows. 

The wire hanging pendent takes the stage in this simple kitchen.  And it looks like something that would be pretty easy to replicate. 

All of these images are from Garden & Gun.  There’s even more swoon worthy pictures over there… so go take a peak and be inspired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...