Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 23, 2012

I SWEAR I'M STILL A BLOGGER...

I swear blogger has changed it's look twice since I last blogged...

April has packed a punch for Sweet Pea Home and just when I think I have caught my breath

here comes another opportunity...

First of course was MARBURGER...

The day after we returned we loaded in at Pattie Anne's on sheer fumes...

Now it's on to The Fancy Flea this Saturday in downtown Lakeland...

We are at the corner of Lemon and Kentucky this time...

AND we have taken a space at a fabulous new shopping experience in 

Altamonte Springs FL called ADJECTIVES MARKET...

ADJECTIVES MARKET opens on May 1st!

1215 E. Altamonte Drive Altamonte Springs FL

407-900-9825

And....

There's a surprise happening next week that's under wraps for now...

More on that when I can.

Stay tuned for pics from MARBURGER AND ADJECTIVES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...