Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Saturday


I know I have posted this before (I'm losing track... after 4 years of blogging pretty houses) but I just LOVE it. I have porches on my mind at the moment. Such a lovely thing to be daydreaming about. It's so nice to be in such a creative space. I have a lot of hurdles to jump over, behind the scenes, .... to get this thing off the ground... but there will be no stopping me. I am so grateful to be doing it all again. Those lessons I learnt last time were too big to not learn from! I am sure there will be different ones this time around.

We're off to soccer, soccer and then soccer this weekend. Two matches today and then we're going to the Roar Grand Final tomorrow at Suncorp Stadium. My brothers are going too, but they are scattered around the stadium with their respective groups, one is going with friends and one is going corporate. Hopefully I'll run into them. We've got the best seats. We're hunting out our orange attire today. It's going to be great fun.

Thanks for dropping by this week. You are a great help, even with my preliminary house waffle/musings/questions.... and thank you for all the inspirational images that you are sending through. I will endeavour to reply to all your emails. Big statement. But true.

We've had a lovely lazy morning, starting with the neighbours kids screaming in their backyard at about 5am. I think the parents sent them out there so they could get some sleep. One weekend, I will sleep in, I will. Time to get moving... the first match starts at 10.30am. 

I wasn't going to post this morning... but I thought you might need a pretty porch to start off your day!

Have a lovely weekend.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...