Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bedroom before and after

I was hired to decorate a bedroom, and of course I had a blast doing it. They already had fantastic furniture, so the room just needed some accessories. Decorating is just so fun. I loved these curtains here, but they were $150 per panel which puts you at $600 for all 4 panels. They gave me a great budget to work with, but by buying the same exact fabric and doing the curtains myself, I was able to spend that extra money we saved on things like lamps, vases, etc. By doing the curtains myself, we saved $373, and there was tons of leftover fabric so my awesome sister-in-law sewed up some throw pillows.

Bedroom Before  

 Bedroom After

 Dresser before......

Dresser After
(the pics are blurred out for privacy)
 One more look at the room.
Today I understood why realtors hire professional photographers to take pictures of a house after it has been staged. I was frustrated with the photos because they didn't show the true colors of the room, but oh well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...