Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blast From The Past Craft Fair

Pin It

Really, I am alive. LOL I have been busy at home trying to get organized and on a set schedule. Summer break is just around the corner for my boys. So I want to make sure I'm pretty well set so I can enjoy my time with them while they are home all day.

One of my organizing tasks is updating my private blog for my sons. I came across some old craft fair photos. If you are new here, my mom and I used to do craft fairs together for 5 years. It was a lot of work but we had fun doing it together! I miss it sometimes...

Here are some photos from a craft fair in 2008.









 



And Don't Forget...


AND All this month is Free Shaklee Membership with Any Purchase!


Have a blessed day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...