Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SORRY GUYS...

I've been told by a couple of you recently that you are having trouble commenting on my blog.

Again.

It's been a while since this pesky problem first reared it's ugly head.

Now it seems to be back in spite of my downloading and using Google Chrome.

I decided to try turning off the word verification feature to see if that would help...

And like always I am now fielding annoying spam comments.

Sorry, I don't have the patience so I am turning the word verification back on.

I apologize if you can't leave a comment on blogger, but there's always Facebook.

My blog posts on my personal page HERE

and....

Did you know I have a business page now for SWEET PEA HOME?

Go HERE and please be sure to "LIKE" my page!

Thanks everyone! Back soon with pics of what I bought at Renninger's Antique Extravaganza!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...