Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, February 11, 2012

25 Random Things.

1. I eat a gluten and dairy free diet because I feel so much better not eating the stuff. I have never had any testing done to prove any sensitivity. Just my choice.


2. I lost 10 pounds when I went dairy free. :)

3. I cheat sometimes and my body pays for it afterwards with a migraine or feeling very run down.

4. Autism has been a nightmare and a blessing.

5. It has opened our eyes to our own health.

6. ...And to Alternative Medicine. Our DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) Dr. is a saint! He has made wonderful things happen with our son.

7. The last few months has been a blast with our son. It's like meeting him for the first time. He's such a smart and beautiful little boy.

8. My hubby and I will fight to the very end for our little boy. No matter how hard and painful it is.

9. Or expensive it is...we spend an arm, a leg and a finger or 2 on supplements, Dr. and therapy visits.

10. But would do it in a heartbeat over and over again.

11. I love Christian Music. When our son was diagnosed, I want to push God away as far as I could. K-Love was there for me on the countless car rides to the Dr. and therapy visits when I felt so alone. I am forever grateful God stuck by me.

12. I also love talk radio. I remember my grandpa always listening to that junk on AM radio when I was little. Now I have turned into one of those people.

13. I'm a mini van mom now. LOL I used to make fun of you mini van driver moms! Now that I have one, I don't know how I could live without it! Opening the slide side doors with a push of a button is the best invention ever! :)

14. If I could work on crafts/my house all day, I would be a happy camper.

15. When I'm working on one project then the rest of the house becomes a disaster in a matter of seconds.

16. Do you think my hubby would get me a housekeeper so I can do my crafts? Yeah right...I know.

17. I wish I had the organizing gene in me.

18. I have spent the last few days organizing 8 years of art projects from my sons. What a mess! I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

19. I think I need to go to Pinterest Anonymous.

20. I can't stay away. But it takes me to a happy creative place.

21. Now I need to do just a small fraction of the 2100+ projects I have pinned. (You can follow me HERE!)

22. I'm getting the urge to pin...okay I just did, I feel better now.

23. I have project ADD. I start on something and then move on to the next and another and another without finishing. I have a few unfinished projects that need some addressing.

24. My hubby needs an award for dealing with my endless projects, thrift finds and wild ideas.

25. I'm extremely blessed with a beautiful family. I love my men to pieces.
Linking Up Perfectly Imperfect
and
Thanks to Because (I think) I Can for the Versatile Blogger Award!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...