Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 27, 2012

New Goodies For Cape Cod Designs


Have been shopping up a storm.


All these (and more) will be available from Cape Cod Designs over the next few months.



As you know, photos are prohibited at these dos.
I risked my life for these.







This beauty is over at my Cape Cod Bloggy already.
Click HERE for details.

I have heaps more coming. Couldn't get everything photographed as my iPhone camera died. I fixed it via a "my iPhone screen is black" online forum last night. Phew. 

After my big shop up, I spent yesterday afternoon and evening with my buddy, Linda, from 'The Gong'.

We have been friends since the late 80's, ever since I moved into the nurses quarters in Murwillumbah Hospital, after taking my first job out of Uni as the sole Dietitan at Tweed Heads Hospital. Linda was at one end of the nurses quarters, I was at the other. Boy, we had fun. We both confessed to going back there over the years, to see if was still the same, to catch a glimpse of the verandah, where we had all our French nights....to remember the fun. 

Linda has called me 'Holly' for 24 years, as my room back then was rather floral (Holly Hobby). To Linda, and all her friends and family, I am 'Holly'. It was so nice to be 'Holly' again for one special night.

We hadn't seen each other in over 4 years so our reunion was rather loud outside Hall 1. We moved our noise to a gorgeous harbour-side restaurant and spent hours catching up, photographing each other, texting our friends with photos of us, sharing photos of our boys, friends and family, giggling, crying, philosophising. It was good for my soul. What would we do without real friends? Friends who are 'effortless' (stolen your word Loopy)... and loyal, who fiercely protect you, rally your cause and set you on the right course. Miss you in my daily life Linda. You give such great advice.

She'll be reading this saying, "enough, Holly"... and laughing at that very last sentence. 

I'm off home today, to my gorgeous boys, who have been texting me saying that they've been good and that they've been doing all their jobs. Bless.

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...