Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Menu - Week of September 4, 2011





I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. We were on vacation last week and even though I cooked the week leading up to heading out of town, none of the meals were new recipes I could blog about. But I'm back and I have a great menu on tap for this week.



Sunday - We went to a cookout at my parent's house and I brought a modified version of this potato salad.



Monday - Honey-Mustard Salmon, roasted potatoes and roasted Parmesan asparagus (recipe swap)



Tuesday - Butter chicken, basmati rice and naan



Wednesday - Ravioli with Summer Vegetable Pesto Cream Sauce, garlic bread



Thursday - Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry, rice



Friday - Burgers, corn on the cob







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...