Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Late to the Party

I’m always late to the party when it comes to things like this.  But here I finally am… a newbie on Pinterest

subway3

If you’re on Pinterest and want to follow along as I pin, click here or click the Pinterest link on my side bar. 

subway2

What a clever idea… organizing all things that inspire in one spot.  I’m digging it! 

subway4

I’ve been collecting images of kitchens with subway tiles, as I think we’re headed in that direction with our new kitchen.  Late to the party on that one too! 

subway1

Hopefully not too late that it will look outdated in a few years.  To me, subway tile is classic.  I  suppose time will tell!  What do you think?  Is it timeless or a trend already on the way out?

subway5

On a different note, I want to give a big shout-out to Rebecca Razo for including some of our bedroom and bath images in the Fall issue of Bedrooms and Baths.  Thank you Rebecca!

bedroomsandbaths

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...