Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

31 Days of Creating A Home


Coming up in OCTOBER is The Nester's "31 Days" series!
Other bloggers are encouraged to pick out a topic of their choice and run with it for 31 days straight. Sounds like fun, huh?!

I will be joining in on the festivities!

You know I love creating for my home. It's my haven and most favorite place to be! So I thought it would be fitting to do 31 Days of Creating A HOME.




I got a schedule all planned out for each and every day of October. I'll explain more on Day 1 what is all planned. But it's going to be a fun filled month of all things related to HOME. So don't be surprised to be see some makeovers and creations on a budget, organizing, cleaning, thrifting, recipes and lots of inspiration!

I hope you can join me all month long for this series!

Please grab my button below so other bloggers and readers can stop on by for some HOME inspiration!


At Home With K
 
Go HERE to continue to the series!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...