Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tree Styling

Like many of you, I like to decorate my holiday trees with their own unique personality. This year I wanted something different for my big tree in the living room, so in addition to the silver and white ornaments and white berry garland I used some of the fabulous tags I have collected from various talented artists. I love how it turned out and hope you do as well. Here is a tour of trees in my home...


The "tag" tree. A 7' slim pre~lit tree in an old concrete urn. The tags are all from etsy sellers.





The dining room tree is a table~top tree in an old crusty white bucket. This tree gets a mix of new and old silver ornaments and creamy cotton icicles.



This is a new addition to my home this year and I call it the "bling" tree. It has seam binding with old buttons, an old watch and a collection of old pins. It sits in a crusty old light fixture.




I love this old bottle brush tree.


I have a pair of these silver trees on the mantle in black iron urns.


This tree is in the kitchen on top of the refrigerator. It looks good just bare I think.


I adore this "Charlie Brown" tree.


I couldn't resist a night shot of this twig tree on the porch, shot through the lace curtain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...