Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

BLOG LAYOUTS and more….

Yesterday I was looking for a holiday layout and came across:   http://www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com/

Go check out their gorgeous selection for ALL OCCASIONS....I'm so happy I found it.

After the holidays I'll go back to my newly created Pierced Tin one but this is fun!

Sometime today we're going to bake cookies - I have the dough made and setting up in the refrigerator. We were supposed to cut them out yesterday but decided to head to Janesville to finish up Christmas shopping but we still have one person to buy for. Our 16 year old granddaughter, Alex, is bringing her boyfriend here for Christmas and so it's off to buy for him and so we needed to get a list to go by. I guess that's what we'll do tomorrow.

It snowed very early this morning and is continuing so we have a fresh covering which makes one get more in the mood for Christmas – at least it does for me – it will make cutting out cookies a bit more festive as well.

Also, later today I’m going to scan old pictures of our Christmas trees from years past…oh how they have evolved!  I went through all the years of photos and got a few at least. It was a blast from the past and looking at the three boys so young brought back so many memories, to say nothing of how sad to see me so skinny! Oh how I wish!!!!

So be checking much later today for old photos of my trees!

Have a great day.
Karen

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...