Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

House pictures and shopping

Good morning friends and fellow bloggers….I can’t believe I’m on here twice in one week but things are settling back into a normal pace for me finally.

I finished an order yesterday and today I will wrap up the last two of the Christmas orders….there are 3 more that will be done after Christmas and they knew that when they placed the order. I had to make a cut off date so those who got their orders in would get them in time for Christmas and I MADE IT!

Last night we took Jamie, our daughter in-law into Milwaukee shopping for Alex’s gifts. She makes out a specific list and it’s all from places I never go into so the list and Jamie was a huge help….a 16 year old girl is not something I’m used to….boys were easy for me.

Here’s what $225 bought!   Sad isn’t it? But we got some of the items on the list…Jamie and Dan will get the rest. I need to find a few add in gifts for her and she’ll be finished.
Alex gifts

After shopping we headed straight for THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY and after dropping $98 for the dinner (horrible huh? I think it was the drinks and 3 cheesecakes that took it over the top) We ran to the car because it was absolutely freezing out! It had dropped to 2 degrees from the time we went in shopping till then….a horribly cold night.

We then headed an hour west to pick up our grandson (Dan and Jamie’s son) from work. He had ridden in with his dad, but Dan had to work overtime and Jesse didn’t want to wait around for 4 more hours for him to get done – so he called to see if we all could pick him up. All in all it worked out very nicely. We drove around looking at Christmas lights until Jesse got off work.  So that was my evening!

I took a few more pictures yesterday and will share them with you now and then that is it for me for Christmas pictures. Our Sunday’s family get together pictures were a total blur – I’m ready to toss my camera! But I had heard if your batteries are really low it will cause this and mine were VERY LOW and finally it died on me…so maybe there’s some truth to it. If I have repeats I’m sorry.

This is on the pie safe in front of the stairwayBy Stairway

Last Feb. when I was at the Order Writing show this one vendor was selling her show samples so I purchased a couple of them.Candy cane picture

Snowhead picture

This is my sad little Charlie Brown tree but I love it.  I purchased the wood bucket for it awhile back at the Crafters Mall at the Dells
Charlie Brown Tree

 This is in the corner of our my kitchen counter where my little TV usually goes.Corner Box

This is on top of my other pie safePiesafe decor

Close-up of large Santa head that’s on our fireplaceSanta head

Not very interesting or creative but the decorations in the bathroom…I normally don’t do much in there because the colors are so light and I’m not a light color person so decorating with it is difficult for me.Bathroom 1

And finally looking out into the screen room from the family roomLooking into screenroom

Bye for now!
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...