Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

DID A LITTLE TWEAKING and MERCANTILE GATHERING MAGAZINES FOR SALE

I’ve been reading all your blogs really late at night or very early in the morning just to get them all in.
I’m so enjoying all your decorating and it inspired me to do some tweaking….i just love all your blogs…THANK YOU!

I so didn’t like me holiday decorating this year – seems after the show I had some things in place and just left them there but it wasn’t catching my eye – and after some moving around I got a few things in place and I guess that’s where they are going to stay now – it’s too late to change or even care about it.

Today we have my brother and his family along with our family coming over at noon for our semi-annual Christmas get-together….my sister and her family can’t make it I just found out because she’s sick and they live about 2 hours away….so her daughter and family decided not to come – they live together - so I can see their side of it – and I know Shirley would have felt bad being left out of it.

I will hopefully get to take a few pictures…HOPEFULLY is the key word – seems I never get the camera in hand when I have a function here.

I got up early so I could get this posted and do a bit of sewing as well. Got 2 more orders I want to get in the mail no later than Tuesday. The rest will get done after Christmas – they came in after the deadline and it’s a good thing I made a deadline because if I didn’t I’d be working through Christmas and they wouldn’t get the items anyway.

Here’s the baskets I ordered form BASKET PAM – aren’t they pretty? I like the simplicity of just them on the top of my hutchBaskets

Some fresh Christmas green added to a wood bowl with a tea light votive on our bedroom dresserBowl of greens

Just some fresh greens in my bowl rack in dining roomBowl rack

Okay, this is from last Christmas but I so liked it this way and wish it was that way again this year but the tree is in our family room and I didn’t want to change it out….but I really like the setupdining room tree

Stockings on peg rack in hallway – oh, the snowman scene I bought in PA at IN GRANDMA’S ATTIC and it’s hand painted on a piece of roofing paper!Hallway

My Santa and Sheep always sits above my kitchen cabinetsSantaandsheep

I love my sugar cones – they work anytime of the year even with greens for Christmas
Sugar Cones

Window

This is my pewter cupboard in my dining room…I just bought the set of creamer and sugar on the bottom shelf, yesterday at the consignment shop where I take my products  - the price on it was $15 and they had a 25% Off going on so it went home with me. I had my eye on it for a couple months and decided if it wasn’t sold by Christmas time it was mine…NOW IT IS.Pewter Cupboard 1

Close-up of new creamer and sugarPewter

  My desk in the den!Desk

This isn’t very holidayish but I didn’t want to remove my staples from the cabinet so I put some greens around them
pantry cupboard

I guess Frosty should have come first in this line of pictures to greet you! He’s over the bench outside our back doorFrosty Picture

I hope you enjoyed this little up-date of Christmas tweaking.
I will hopefully have some new pictures later this week – in the meantime thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

ALL 10 COPIES ARE SOLD!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED ONE.

Mercantile Gathering 2009 

Hugs,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...