Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Belle Of The Ball

If you are lucky enough to know Theresa Cano of the infamous Garden Antqs Vintage then you know why I call her the Belle of The Ball. She is charming, beautiful, her smile is infectious, she just gives off an aura. As if it isn't enough that she is a wife, mother of two, has a real job, and has booths at two antique malls~~she also sets up twice yearly at Zapp Hall in Warrenton and hosts a fabulous blog party. Her last party was over the top! Fabulous food, wine, tons of bloggers~~some from as far away as France, and a book signing to boot.


There's Ms. Cano on the left giving some direction to none other than Deb and CD from Talking Trash, who also had a fab booth at Warrenton.


A crowd gathers around the book signing table.


Okay so here's where I have to out myself about my poor memory for names... The handsome dude on the left is the owner of Park Hill Collections (sorry I forgot your name), in the middle is the fabulous Melanie of Seed Box Antiques, and sorry I never met the woman on the right... tsk tsk.


The grub.


Stan Williams author of The Find.


More bloggers getting to know each other.

And now for pics of T's booth. She had a lot of nature and botanical themes going on, and I think she is the only other person I know who loves wasp nests like I do. She has tons of them...





Here's an inside tip for shopping in T's booth~~rumor has it that when Mr. Garden Antqs Vintage is manning the booth you are likely to get DEEP discounts... Just kidding Theresa!! You go Cruz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...