Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 18, 2009

SMALL FIND AND JUST SAYING HI

This has been a very busy week sewing and getting orders out and now I’m sewing items for my HOME SHOW.
I have 6 round Penny Mats cut out and almost finished along with some adorable Snowman Pillows (which I have to take a picture of and then I’ll post it).

Doug headed on a delivery to PA yesterday so it’s just me, the needle and two kitties.

Saturday we went to a craft show at our two grandchildren’s grade school and it really was a nice one  - NOTHING PRIMITIVE OR COUNTRY but the crafters still had some very nice items. I did find one booth that had VERY LITTLE FOR PRIMITIVES and so I picked up one of the items. They are tart melts but different than ones I’ve seen before so I just had to get them…you know how that is, right???
They were $10.00 for 12. Oh, the scent is Creme Brule – yummmmy.

TartMelts1    TartMelts

Boy, when I don’t get out of the house and just sew not much happens for me to post! lol

So with that I will say HI TO EVERYONE and I will visit everyone eventually!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...