Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, October 2, 2009

New! Steampunk Home Image Stream


I've been playing with a new visual bookmarking tool called vi.sualize.us, and I think it's going to be a great complement to the more formal content here at The Steampunk Home.

When I run across a picture I think might appeal to Steampunk Home readers, I can simply add it to my vi.sualize.us stream with a tag of "steampunkhome." You can view the pictures by following this link, viewing the badge on the left at The Steampunk Home, or subscribing using this rss feed.

I won't promise everything will be straight up steampunk (whatever that is), but whatever I find worthwhile -- inspiring pictures with ideas you might, or might not, like to adopt. Some of those pictures may get reworked into full posts, but many won't.

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...