Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 11, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BASKETS!

Friday I received a huge box in the mail…I found it at my front door when I went to get the mail. I knew I was getting my baskets from Pam of PRIMITIVEBASKETCASE http://primitivebasketcase.blogspot.com/ and was surprised at the size of the box…I new I ordered three baskets in a swap we did but wow, huge!

I had no idea the size of them…I am so delighted and can’t wait to put them up, hopefully on my family room beams. Oh they are just beautiful as those of you who have received Pam’s talent already know. So here’s what I received….aren’t they gorgeous!

BasketGroup
BASKET GROUP

BlueBasket1 
ROBIN’S EGG BLUE SHAKER BASKET

BlackBasket 
BLACK SHAKER BASKET

RedBasket
RED EGG BASKET

crow_divider_line

Here’s another of my sheep with blanket that was a special order from a girl who lives here in Burlington. She wanted just stars on it – these things have been walking out of here – I’m on my second batch from Justina from Peper Creek Gatherings http://pepercreekgatherings.blogspot.com/.
She has done such a wonderful job on them. Thanks Justina.

SheepWithStarBlanket

crow_divider_line

Have a super wonderful day and week – I’ll be visiting all of you soon – maybe not on the same day but I do make my rounds and do catch up now and then. For me, I’m staying in and sewing and not have a single sound in the house…not turning on the TV till evening and no radio either…I love the quite!!!!

P.S. I see my following is growing by leaps and bounds…Thank you everyone for giving me the confidence that my blogging is not in vain.

But you know….I’d do it anyway because it’s an outlet for me to share what I love whether it’s crafting, my home or just plain ‘talking’ – it’s wonderful having friends who share the same things.

Big hugs to all, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...