Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, October 4, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!

I thought I’d not be on here again for a little while but I just have to share with you the adorable Table Runner/Mat for a special request customer…it’s a pattern I’ve had for quite a long time and finally had a chance to use it…my Country Sampler friend, Rachel, asked for a Cat runner…she chose this one.

The finished size is 11” x 22” and I love how it looks on my table…but I guess it has to be mailed out.
Will I ever get one of my own creations???? I don’t think so! lol

This is a Brenda Gervais design called ‘Halloween Happenings’
CatPumpkinRunner1

And….we finally got our Snowman Head Jar Toppers finished too. My dear husband has the war wounds to prove that we did indeed make most of the item….those glue guns sure are hot -  poor guy…hit the same spot twice and lost skin!!!  Now he’s out of commission…LOL – oh I shouldn’t snicker….it could have been me and then my sewing would have taken me even longer.

SnowmanHeadJarToppers

Have a great Sunday and talk again soon I hope.
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...