Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Paintin'

This little boy turns 8 tomorrow! He is more than excited!

One of his birthday/Christmas gifts is a new room! We're turning our unfinished room in the basement into a kid rec room. This room will also be part of my craft room...but I did let my son pick out the color. You can't tell in this picture with the lighting and flash but he picked out Vivid Turquoise. It's very vivid, but he loves it and that's all that matters. :) I should be thankful it wasn't Construction Orange or Neon Green.

He was so happy to help us paint!


We got the room all painted and now we are working on the floor. So I'll keep you updated on the progress.

My son wore weekend clothes when he was painting, so it was okay to get a little paint on them.






Normally, I wouldn't of even tried to remove paint from clothes since my old Shout wouldn't even touch that kind of stain. But the clothes are still in great shape...



And my son wasn't the only one that got paint on his shirt...I got a big blotch on one of my favorite lounge shirts.


I spot treated the painted areas with Shaklee Basic H2 and then I soaked the clothes in some water with Shaklee Nature Bright overnight. And look at them now! No sign of paint!




We're saving money and saving our clothes using Shaklee!

I also wanted to share a testimonial from one of my customers about Shaklee's Basic H2

"When we were Christmas shopping I held my shopping list and a pen most of the time while in the stores. When I got home I noticed I had ink marks all over my shirt. When I was ready to wash my shirt I sprayed it with my normal stain remover spray and wash and rubbed a little and it looked the same. So I put Basic H2 on it and the ink disappeared almost instantly! I was amazed!"

Give the gift of Shaklee this Christmas! Also Members get 15% off for a lifetime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...