Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

To each and every one of you who takes time from your busy life to read my little blog

and

to those of you who leave thoughtful and MUCH APPRECIATED comments

I wish you a very

MERRY CHRISTMAS and many thanks!

Here are a few more pics of vignettes around my Christmas home.

WISHING YOU PEACE AND JOY IN 2012

I have an affinity for wee trees...




For the first time in years we went with a real tree this year, and I have loved the look and the fragrance of it.



I used an antique lace and muslin skirt for the tree skirt.


A smattering of bling...



A slim tree left bare in the dining room...



I love the reflection in the mirror behind my wreath...


Remember the banner I made at CRAFTERNOON in the previous post?



A final thought before I go...

Amidst the hustle and bustle of shopping and decorating and all that the holiday season brings

let us always remember

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...