Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 30, 2011

ADIEU 2011

ADIEU

French for goodbye, farewell...

You would think we are all French these days lol...

I confess, I love the language... The sound as it rolls off the tongue...

Do I speak the language? No. 

As I bid 2011 adieu I have some thoughts to share...

Ramblings if you will.

I have no resolutions like weight loss or starting an exercise program...

But I do plan to do the following in 2012...

Cultivate my faith... My love of God...

Be a better wife, mother, grandma, mother~in~law, daughter, sister, friend...

Make the most of the gifts I have been given...

Just be grateful for what I have because it is so much...



I'm going to water my own grass and I encourage all of you to do the same...

Happy New Year Friends!!!!

Blessings to all of you in 2012!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...