Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CHARLIE BROWN TREES!

HI EVERYONE,

I'm still here but been very busy with orders from my wonderful customers.

I had planned on getting my decorating done this week but it didn't happen - maybe this coming week if all goes the way I plan.

I did close all Christmas orders on my website so I don't get backlogged as Christmas gets closer and this is why you haven't seen me on your blogs commenting and looking at all your beautiful Christmas decorating and family happenings....I know I'm missing out on so much but rest assured I will visit you soon!

I did need to get out of the house yesterday and while out we went to a little local shop and I bought a 6 ft. Charlie Brown tree and today Doug tried to get it shaped up...but he couldn't understand why he had to 'shape it' - it looks like a tornado hit it so no matter what he did to it he said it didn't look much different - he did good though. Now I just need to adjust the branches where I want them.

I have a 3 ft. and 4 ft. tree like it and they fast became my favorite decoration for the season.
Anyway I wanted a larger one for my Mercury ornaments being the collection is getting bigger.
Hopefully after it's decorated it will look better.
One thing I'm not sure of is whether to put lights on t or not...any ideas on this?

So here's the 6 ft - still needing much work and I'm really not sure just where or which room it will go in - Doug says it is going to be our main tree...he's not bringing the other larger one up as long as we have this one. So I guess I had better work some magic here!
And YES IT LOOKS CRAZY and NO...IT'S NOT SHAPED THE WAY IT WILL LOOK IN THE END!

 My 4 ft. tree that held my Mercury ornaments last year...not sure what I will put on it this year.

And my sweet little 3 ft. kitchen tree in the Tin Dough Riser...my original Charlie Brown tree and my favorite.


















So this my dear blogging friends is why I'm MIA and will be yet for another week at least.
Blessings,
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...