Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Angry Birds INKtaskic T-Shirt Review

I was recently asked to review some products from a wonderful website called INKtaskic. Have you heard of it? It's a great place to customize clothes, accessories, signs, stickers and much more!

There is so much to choose from and with great prices!

All you you have to do is upload your favorite picture or photo from your computer and customize the product(s) of your choice. INKtastic also has a wide variety of designs on their site for you to choose from as well.

My sons' new obsession is Angry Birds. Do your kids like them as well?


It was so easy to customize my boys' shirts! Uploading the photos was fast and easy. And I also added their names. Kids love personalized gifts!


The quality of the shirts and prints are perfect! My boys are going to get a kick out of these when they open them up on Christmas!


Who's on your Christmas list?! Think of INKtastic for you next personalized gift!

Disclaimer: These opinions are mine and mine alone. I was not paid by INKtastic to to say these excellent words of "fantasticness"...I did receive 2 customized t-shirts to review for At Home With K blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...