Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tobacco Cloth Panels & Photos

On Monday after returning home from the Simple Goods show I got busy rinsing my Tobacco Cloth panels for the family room windows – hopefully the other rooms will get theirs soon – they’re washed but I’m just too pooped to put them up.

I had my Flu shot on Tuesday night and it knocked me every which way!
Horrible headache and very, very sick – on the mend now but still feel punky – nausea won’t go away as well as a nagging headache in the back of my head. Dr. said it was a reaction to the shot…had it last year the same. Going to re-think getting the shot next year.

Well, onto the panels…I had to use 2 panels on each side otherwise they would be too thin – and as things go, one thing leads to another.
Now the walls look rather dingy and too light for the panels. A little bit darker maybe???

I’ll have to take a panel with me to pick out paint though because they look different in different settings.

The opposite wall has our sofa and some tables and chairs – but the windows above are long across the wall and high up – not sure what to do there. Maybe just keep what I have up because they work with the privacy panels in the bow window.

Den Fall 2010

You know, last weekend at the show we went to the Seraph (Colonial furniture store) in Delaware, Ohio and I forgot to put pictures on. Nice shop and I was told it was their first/original store.
Now we loved the furniture and all but the store really was in total neglect. Very dusty and dirty – things just didn’t look fresh and clean to represent the prices on the pieces of furniture, but still a nice store if you wanted Colonial furniture.
 
click on photo box to open – then click on slideshow

Oh at the Buggy Seat Antiques they had this adorable
Miniature Pony…and they put a Christmas hat on him!!!!
DSC00853
DSC00852

Have you seen the photo books you can make yourself through any photo processing company?
I made one up for our Grandson’s 21st birthday on the 17th.
I started with his birth photo for the opening picture in the cover box and then added photos for each of his years.
You can add more than one photo on a page…just too cute.
I think he will love it.
I had a 50% off coupon for one too so that was a plus!

So there you have today’s entry

I know there’s more but I’m tired.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...