Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 11, 2010

CD shelf Makeover

Good morning! I woke up feeling good for once since Sunday! So it's going to be a great day! :)

Another makeover to share with you. This is a blast from the past one I did earlier this year.

I took my hubby's bachelor cd holder. It had great bones and made from real wood! Bonus!


I cut out the dowels with a handsaw.
Then added 3 shelves made from pine boards. Easy. Just make sure you have a level. :)

And here it is today!


I added a scrap piece of beadboard I had to the back.
Painted it all black. I left the inside black and painted the beadboard and rest red. I then sanded it all down  with 120 grit sandpaper then added dark walnut stain all over.

It makes a nice little shelf for my now 3 year old.
Plus it was free!

updated: I used Rustoleum-American Accents-Colonial Red
(it can come out pretty bright but the black base coat toned it down)

Today, I'm cleaning/doing laundry. Jealous aren't you?

Then tonight, me and a great friend are headed to a craft boutique and a Scentsy party! Can't wait!

What are you up to today?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...