Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 28, 2009

Surprises at CB2

I'm always surprised at the vintage industrial style pieces CB2 -- purveyor of extremely modern style -- offers. Their most recent catalog had a couple that piqued my fancy:
Gear Tealights, $6.95 each

Firefly Pendant Lamp, $199 (But only with Edison bulbs!)


Miner Side Table-Stool, $149
A bit too modern for my taste, but could be used to add some edge to a traditional room with a lot of wood and leather.


A bamboo model of the Chrysler Building in New York, $29.95
I love the idea of architectural models, but the bamboo seems to make this a bit too "light"--both in color and visual weight--for most of my rooms. I'm tempted to get this and spray paint it black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...