Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SPECIAL PROJECT FINISHED/TEXTURES #2

You all remember me working on a Special Order for a customer….it was a window hanging/valance….well she wanted me to make a larger one for her double doors and I just finished it today and shipped it out to her…let’s pray she likes it…I DO AND WISH I HAD ONE NOW.

Here’s the Original she sent

Original Hanging

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this is my creation….pretty close don’t you think? I added an extra sheep to use up some of the space on the width.

The only color I didn’t have was the color around the windows. It looks bright here in the picture but it’s not that bright.

Hanging Finished  

 

SO ARE YOU READY FOR PART 2 OF MY TEXTURES.
I posted one last week but wasn’t happy with it so I deleted it.
I’m doing all of this in Windows Live Write and now that I know how it works I really love it.

AquacandlesWreathandcheckerboard
checkerboardcloseup
Coloredstackablescloseup
Crock

curtaincloseup
Knobs
 Pearscloseup
Pouch
Utensils

I have more but this will do for now. I thought I was going to stop doing this but it really gets into your heart doesn’t it?

Well we really have Fall here right now. All our bushes are turning and there are leaves everywhere. Very early but the entire Spring and Summer was crazy mixed up.

Our son sent us a couple pictures of Aidan a few weeks ago when Darren was at home on vacation…they spent everyday in their pool and here’s one of Aidan…he is a little man of hats…he has so many of them and this one is my favorite.

Aidan 

Aidan5

Check out my September Sale over at my website…I put the sale information on the right in my sidebar…this month we’re putting some of our Pumpkin items on sale.

Have a great week everybody
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...