Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MY FLOCK HAS ARRIVED

Remember way back when….I was having some Sheep made and couldn’t find the person making them…well, she found me and after a bit my ‘Flock Came Home’….we sure are good Sheepherder’s!  lol
They arrived all tucked neatly in a box delivered by my favorite package carrier…UPS.
I received 6 of these beauties and now I need to get them photographed with a blanket and get them on my website.

I’m selling them for $42 Total…that’s one sheep and one blanket and then the extra seasonal/designed blankets are $15.00 additional.
Sheep Box 2
Bottom layer of sheep
Sheep 2
Inside this wonderful box of sheep was this adorable hand made Pumpkin from Justina…isn’t she just the sweetest person?
Pumpkin
You must visit Justina’s blog:  http://pepercreekgatherings.blogspot.com/
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  
I know I have posted photos of my dining room before but last week I changed a couple of the cupboards around and I really like it now.
I angled the tall red one this time and now I can see it better anywhere in the room – it was flat against the wall before.
Diningroom1
And I switched the bench with the red pie safe – like this much better too.
Diningroom2
Guess this post got a tad long but I think I feel chatty today.
Doug left for Texas on a delivery so I’ve had a few days alone to think and sew and mope and whatever one does when they are alone…EAT!
 
Picked myself up a Subway sandwich for dinner tonight – didn’t want a greasy McDonalds and besides when I go there I can’t resist a Chocolate Shake…so best to stay away.
Have a good one and thanks for visiting me again.
Hugs to all my wonderful followers and all the new faces and even the anonymous guests.
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...