Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, September 5, 2009

GORGEOUS SATURDAY

Happy Saturday everyone…..it’s just beautiful here today.
This morning we bought groceries and then did some around the house things and then went out to a shop in the country that we have never been to before.
Not sure if any of you are familiar with the Prim/Country artist Dan DiPaolo….he’s a designer for Lang Co., Primitives By Kathy and Blossom Bucket to name a few.
I don’t even know where to start here….we drove out to the farm and the home is absolutely gorgeous!
As we were in the barn shopping and talking to Dan’s partner, Jamey – we saw a magazine open on the counter – Country Living – well there’s their home as big as life on the pages….what an honor! It’s in the August issue so if you have it read all about it…if not, here’s the link to it:  http://www.countryliving.com/homes/house-tours/wisconsin-farm-0809
House cropped
We took a few photos but most of them are in the article so it was easier that way…but I did get a cute picture of their goats – the one the left looks like she’s smiling…soooo cute.
goats
We had a wonderful visit with Jamey but Dan was on a conference call so couldn’t make it out to chat.
I was so surprised last year to find out he lives right here in Burlington.
I did buy an adorable Witches dress and some greeting cards but am waiting for later to get my ‘original’ items from Dan – hopefully before my Home Show so I can sell them…..keeping one for myself though.
Yesterday (Friday) I had to go to JoAnn’s for something and went on over to Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon to buy some Mache boxes but didn’t need it because they were on sale for 30% off….great deal so look see what I bought! Does that remind you of the glue spree I went on….lol 

I have been fortunate to receive a couple of the sets from a dear friend, Karen, from "Just Simply Prim Friends" forum...she has been on the watch for them and was so wonderful and sent me my purchases of two small sets last week....THANK YOU KAREN.

Shaker Boxes
I took more pictures of my dining room after changing a cupboard around and the bench but they were blurry so don’t have any so this has to be it for today.
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend and stay safe.
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...