Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 21, 2009

Follow The Yellow Brick Road...

So here we are~~a little more than 24 hours left of prep time before we leave for the land of OZ... The Wizard of Junk...Junkapalooza...Junk Heaven...Junka Junka Burnin' Love. I digress... It's crunch time. I will officially go into berzerk mode tomorrow am and Mr. Sweet Pea will continue in slow mo. I will break out the bossiness and tempers will flair. It's the dance we do every time.

The trailer is packed~~thank heaven, cause it rained off and on all day. There are a million little details though. I have my list.. Mr. Sweet Pea is laying (or is it lying?) on the living room floor pretending to be watching Monday night football on the "man" tv. This will be my last post until I return so I am leaving you with pics from previous Marburger shows in my booth~~all white of course as I will miss WHITE WEDNESDAY for two whole weeks. Until then, here's wishing you all love and peace. Looking forward to meeting some of you there...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...