Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 28, 2009

IT CAME! NEW ITEM! 46th ANNIVERSARY

My wonderful gift arrived today from Evelyn of LEE HILL PRIMITIVES and it’s even better than the pictures show.

I absolutely love everything and it smells sooooo good. The sweet Annie and Coffee scented Pantry Cake and Corn are wonderful.
THANK YOU EVELYN!

Winning

I have to now get them in their place but that will have to be tomorrow.

I whipped up a cute little runner for Christmas last night. I had a couple hours free (yeah, right!) so I came up with this….I made it as a 10 x 22 trying to keep the sizes and the prices down and more affordable.

StockingRunner2

Today is our 46th Wedding Anniversary and I guess it was like any other day of the week/year.
Doug had a delivery to make in WI and IL and just got back a bit ago while I sewed up orders and now he just went out to bring us back some Burgers/Fries/Onion Rings from one of the bars downtown…there’s nothing better than a bar burger….all juicy and grilled.

Well, better go eat my wonderful Anniversary Dinner….LOL

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...