Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY

So this week we're going to "clean up our act" and head to the guest bath for WHITE WEDNESDAY. While this room is the size of a postage stamp, I haven't been deterred from having not one but three old medicine cabinets. I love the two with the mirrors all cloudy and ghosting. The other one had no glass or mirror, so we added some old ceiling tin. The small side table is one of my all-time fav pieces of furniture in my home. Love the detail on the legs. The old column has the best creamy paint. The 59A plaque on the door is an old house number I scored on ebay all the way from Australia. I put one on each door down the hallway. The mirror frame was found...get ready...IN THE TRASH!!! Who would throw an old frame with original creamy paint away? It takes all kinds... Hope you enjoyed today's installment.

Next post is number 100!!!! You know what that means.... A GIVEAWAY!!!!!! Stay tuned and tell your friends!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...