Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 17, 2009

NEW DISPLAYS

I have been wanting some display cubbies for my home show in November so I can put ornaments and other small items in them instead of baskets and I can also stack them so people don't have to bend down for items so I purchased one at wholesale last month that had 4 sections in it and asked Doug if he could make me some more - well after much objection he went out and bought the wood and made me some yesterday!

But after starting them I decided if he was actually going to do it then I'd put in a suggestion...lol
I had him make them with 3 sections instead of 4 - so if I have larger items it would be easier to use....so he did and here they are unfinished.

I think we're going to paint them with our house trim paint - it's sort of a sandalwood tan with a greenish hint to it. I wanted them done with our dining room trim paint but he thought they would look too much like the house....well duhhhhh, they're going to be showing in the house like the trim....maybe I'll win, not sure - we'll see!

So I ended up with the 2 he made and then the one we bought which he spray painted black and we don't like so it will get painted the same as the others


A couple weeks ago I won a bingo game on A PRIMITIVE JOURNEY forum I belong to...isn't this apron just adorable???? I hung it on the peg of my mitten box and it really looks cute there. Also included were some grungy tags and grungy cheesecloth - both I can use!
And then on the Country Sampler forum I was in a traveling swap box and these are the goodies I chose from the box before sending it along to the next person....I also took a note pad but don't have it now.
I am going to use the tin molds for some tarts or pantry cakes and I'm not sure where the spools are going.

Todays post was a bunch of nothing but I'm trying to stay visible - hopefully I'll have some goodies to post this weekend because I'm going to a craft show in Muskeego at the historical society. I haven't been to a craft show in a couple years....there just aren't many around here.
Have a great day everyone and hope to see some familiar faces here!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...