Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY

Come with me into the garden for this week's installment of WHITE WEDNESDAY. I think I have said it before, gardening in Florida is a bit of a challenge especially if you have lived in another part of the US and know that there are peonies out there somewhere. But I digress... (sigh). So I try to give my garden the charm that I crave with crusty, rusty elements and fragments in my favorite WHITE...


Cute birdhouse from old pieces and parts. Notice something has taken up residence in the lower floor by chewing the opening. So much for the birdies...


Fab old rusty white wheelbarrow.


I love this white sunflower bird feeder.


One of my favorite hoe shields from my collection.


Iron garden chair that I found where? You guessed it~~in the trash!!! What is wrong with people?


A section of old concrete garden edging.


I never throw anything away until there is no other option. An old rocker that served us well now sits in the cutting garden...


Concrete bunny that guards my butterfly garden.


Architectural element on my garden cottage.


Old porch post and an old corbel on the garden cottage.


Old rusty, crusty vent cover.


White angelonia.


Fab old crusty painted trellis.


This piece would have protected the bottom panel of an old screen door. Now hangs on a section of old picket fence.


Another old trellis with a twig wreath.


Fab old architectural element on the porch.


Thanks for coming along. Until next week...

Hugs,
Shelley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...