Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING

Hi all....Well not a lot going on here right now...I've been laying low this week doing more sewing - last Friday's long day put me over the edge with my lower back so I'm letting it die down.

I had purchased a gourd garland at wholesale market last month and had it in several places, it finally ended up on my pie safe but not sure if I like it there....I think it's a bit overwhelming, don't you? I think it needs to be on a larger opening.

I tried it on my fireplace but the dark red expanse and the bright gourds didn't work...they jumped off the fireplace - too stark.

So - this is where they are for now.


I also made a new Penny Mat for my website - It's a simple Winter Tree - good for the whole Winter season and also for Christmas - and it's a good 16 inches round....I was going to put tabs on it but decided to keep it simple.


Then I made my Basket of Flowers in black - normally it's in a deep Cyprus Green but I love this in black!

Okay, enough showing off!!!!
Wish I had more fun things to show you all but it has been rather dull here.
No kids yesterday - they went to Sioux Lookout, Canada on a fishing week! Fun!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone and I'll get over to visit you as soon as I can...I know I have been MIA alot but business calls.

Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...