Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 27, 2009

200th FOLLOWER GIVE A-WAY

UPDATE:
OKAY.....this is just incredible! As I'm tying this and then posted....within that time I got 2 MORE FOLLOWERS....SO I PASSED THE 200th FOLLOWER....so I guess it's time to start commenting NOW!!!!!

ANYONE CAN ENTER!!
I see Judy from THE SPICE CUPBOARD is my 200th follower...thanks Judy.

OH, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL!!!! I will need to get ahold of you!!!!

I can not believe that the next follower will be my 200th one!

When I first started my blog I never thought I'd reach ANYONE let alone 200 people thinking I had something interesting to say....now that being said....200 people DO NOT post comments! LOL

I am going to have a GIVE A-WAY when I reach my 200th follower but I'm not sure what that will be - but as you can tell - it's going to be a surprise...EVEN TO ME!

So just leave a comment below when you see I have reached 200 (I'm at 199 right now) and I will draw the name within one week of the 200th follower!

My good computer is in the dr's right now being fixed so I can't upload pictures from my camera to this old computer but when I do I will be able to post more....I'm lost without the good one. How did I ever function with this one although....LOOK...I'M ABLE TO AT LEAST BE ON THE BLOGS AGAIN!!!! And I don't get all those errors!!!!!

This has been just the busiest week for me/us.
Tuesday we had our two grandchildren
Wednesday we did work around here
Thursday Doug and I priced products ALL DAY and that evening we went to our sons for dinner
Friday we had shopping to do
Saturday we had a cousins reunion to attend all day
Yesterday we had a cousins reunion on the other side all day
Today we have to go to that same cousins for fun and chatting and then she's having us all there for dinner this evening
Tomorrow we have our two grandchildren again....SO IT'S GOING TO BE RESTING TIME THE REST OF THE WEEK!

I can't believe that July is about over and then we're into August....when we get into Aug., I feel we're on the downside to summer - we haven't even been anywhere to get away and relax yet either.

I hope you are all having a great summer so far...and it sure sounds like it from all the blogs I have been reading! Lots of Florida vacations going on I see.

HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF MY FOLLOWERS ON HERE POSTING FOR MY GIVE A-WAY!!! AND anyone else too - I love new visitors and comments!

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...