Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

TODAYS NEW GOODIES


I had placed an order from Hammelman's last week for some Sweet Annie and some Lavender and today it arrived.
I could smell the aroma before I even got the box opened - oh my I didn't know how beautiful the Lavender was going to be. It said they came in 3 oz. packages so I ordered 15 of them...I didn't expect the stems to be as long as they are or the length of the flower part....they're just beautiful. They are approx. 20 inches tall.
I would have opened one up to take a picture but they are packaged so nice I didn't want to disturb them.
Oh and the Sweet Annie...this is my second shipment of that - I bought some in October for some projects and still have several pkgs. left. And they come in 4 oz. packages.
I probably will sell them at my home show all tied up with homespun and or some other decorative pretty.
Just thought I'd share this with you along with the post below with the winner of my Give A-way....
Still sewing on orders - hoping to get them all finished in at least a week so I can get back to a normal pace....this was a phenomenal go-round!!!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...