Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'M HERE!

Good morning everyone...yes, I'm still here.

But I think you can all guess what I've been doing....NOPE, not the dining room...I've been sewing orders. Since the magazine article it hasn't slowed down so I haven't had a chance to get my fingers in the DR thing.

Yesterday Doug did a final coat on the trim where all the nail holes were and our son and grandson came over in the afternoon to bring all the cupboards/pie safes back in and I must say I'm loving it.


They put everything where it was before but it all took on such a different look with the wood floor.

I told Doug I just might keep the room very bare and minimal and keep an old Colonial look going.....but we have soooo many pretties that I love looking at....oh, what to do!
No the cloth doesn't belong on the table but we had something sitting on the table so it was under it and I didn't take it off.
And I still have the piddling kitty (not the one in the picture, although it's because of her that LOLA is doing it. It's a territory thing with her)....she only goes in the DR over by the tall cupboard - on either side....she knows what her litter box is for - she doesn't go anyplace but in that area now and then.
Not much to report today but wanted to let you all know I'm here and kicking! I do get on and read and comment on your blogs though - I have my little routine in the morning but needed to say HI to you all today!
Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...