Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 19, 2009

3rd PHASE DINING ROOM

This is one long process I must say!
It has been two weeks today since we started the dining room re-make but yesterday the floor was layed.
Our daughter in-laws brother is a floor installer so he said he'd do it for us (much to Doug's relief) and he came at 7:45 and was finished by 11. I guess when you know what you are doing the job goes way lots faster...lol
When he was finished I had a lunch ready of BLT's, fresh sliced chicken for sandwiches and all the fixins for both plus, chips, beans, strawberries and homemade brownies with real fudge frosting....he said he was glad we ate 'after' laying the floor or he'd be ready for a nap!

Here's the floor finished



Close-up Pretty huh????




Now Doug has to put all the new trim on that's sitting in the screen room - boy I'm glad the weather isn't good enough to be lounging in there cuz it's filled with all our dining room things.

Hope you aren't getting bored with this - I've nothing else to write about if you are cuz between the dining room re-make and my sewing everyday it's just the 'same ole, same ole'!

I have been getting multiple orders a day since the magazine article so I don't ever see the light of day...or even the dark of night either! (but it's a good thing - I'm so greatful for the orders!)

I just read Lea's post from Farmhouse Blessings that she's closing her Blog....I'm so sorry to see her leaving. She's been such an inspiration to me. Her journals seem to come to life with her words. LEA I WILL MISS YOU DEAR ONE.....but I understand.

Hugs, Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...