Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Steampunk Home

Can you believe I've "been at" The Steampunk Home for two years today?

From my very first posts in April of 2007, and thanks to all of your wonderful suggestions, I've never lacked for material, only for time.

This blog is a labor of love -- it brings me such joy to find fun things, and to make friends in the process.

Ok, enough romantic sentimentality. I thought it might be fun to take a look at some stats about the last two years to go along with it:
  • 316 posts over the last 2 years: 30 this year, 129 in 2007, and 157 in 2008.
  • We've gone from 100 daily website visitors in August of 2007 (when I started counting) to 1000 daily visitors on a regulary basis
  • 2500 of you subscribe via RSS

Thank you all, for taking the time to read and share your finds.

What's been your favorite part of the last two years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...