Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, August 5, 2011

HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES!!!

Wow, this has been a crazy week with my computer...not sure if it's a virus, the internet provider or Google.
I've done everything I can think of to get it to work better but no success....even my virus protection won't update.

It loads slow...hangs up...won't open pages and then all of a sudden it works fast and furious!  And it's all MAKING ME FURIOUS!!!

Soooo that being said I have been frustrated trying to get on my internet home page let alone get on my blog to my visit my wonderful friends in blogland so if you don't see me it's because I don't have 10 minutes to wait for a page to load.
I'm taking my computer over to the dr. today - so there's another $70 out the window.

I hope everyone who is expecting me to comment or answer questions will bear with me for a few days.  When business is good you just don't like to have computer issues and they think you are ignoring them!

Gotta go! See you all when this thing is working right.
Do I dare use my husbands laptop....hmmmmm - just might give him a virus!

See ya
Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...