Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Restoration Hardware Love


East Hampton

Whenever I stumbled upon a Restoration Hardware store, when I was over the other side of the world, I hightailed it inside. I made the most of it, big time.

5th Ave


 I fell seriously in love with their chairs. 
I had stalked them on their website...
.... but in real life?...heartstopping.



The perfect library chair!


Rustic grace.


Such statement pieces! 
I seriously love these... with all their loose ends and exposed stitching.



They embrace their Orb Chandeliers... 
which I have sold out of in my shop....until November .....
...and everyone happens to need them right now, like yesterday even. Sigh. 


Look, they even come in a silver option up there!


Very 'Hollywood Regency', the silver.


And look!... super huge versions of my wooden Candelabra Chandelier!... with funky rope chains!


It comes in a full rope-ey version too.
You'd never guess this was the East Hampton store.


So coastal and beachy! 



And they even had Birdcage Chandeliers... just like mine...


.... but with chunky rope chains.
Rope is big up there!



Some wonderful inspiration for boys rooms and libraries.



Love!


Loved these darling little sconces too. So many uses!


I can source these in Australia, all wired for 240V. 
I have now decided to stock them after seeing them in these beautiful rooms.....




Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to walk in off the street and buy beautiful vanities like these?


Just look at the mirrors! Just what I have been looking for!
Post travel depression.


Glass pendants. Will I ever get over them?


Some spectacular industrial pieces.


Museum worthy....


... but softened with the elegant lines of times gone by...


... and pretty sparkly things!

Sigh. 

Happy Sunday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...