Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More staging

The last home I staged sold just in time for me to take everything out and into the next house. I am still trying to build enough inventory so that I can do a couple at a time. This is a condo in the heart of Fairfax. It was a really cute little place, but  just needed to be updated a bit.

Here is the living room. She had the furniture at an angle in the middle of her living room, but I wanted potential buyers to see how large this room was so did some rearranging.

Before

After
 The mirror over the couch I found at Homegoods for only $99! I absolutely loved the shape, but the problem was that it was a light oak color with little splatters of orange paint. It was bad. I took it home and gave it a quick coat of charcoal paint, and it's like a whole new mirror!

Dining Before

Dining After




Kitchen Before

Kitchen After

We hired a contractor to come in and take down the wallpaper in the kitchen, and I chose Anonymous (by Behr) for the wall color. I do like other colors besides gray. :) I just needed the house to be neutral and since gray is the "new brown", I went with that! 



Guest room before

Guest room After

Entry way before

Entry way after- Again we had the wallpaper taken down

I have to tweak a few things in the master, so I will post those pics later. Also, the realtor that I have been working with is Lauryn Eadie with Circadian Realty.  She is fantastic, and I honestly cannot say enough good things about her. She is extremely personable, professional, and best of all has an incredible record of selling homes in under 30 days. All "after" shots were taken by professional photgrapher John Boal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...