Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dining Room Redesign

My latest design project was this dining room! I especially loved this project because Brad and I worked together on it. I did all of the designing and he did all of the taping off and hanging. :)

Here is the dining room BEFORE


Here is the dining room AFTER


My client hired Brad to do all of the chevron taping, and he did such a good job! I picked Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. It's such a soothing color and one of my favorite Ben colors. The frames I got at Ikea. (The Ribba collection). We just now need to pick their favorite black and white family photos to put in the frames! The best score were these leather chairs that I found at Homegoods. They are a cream leather with nailheads all along the bottom, and the best part is they were only $79.99 each! She actually bought 10 of them just to have for down the road. And the rug I got online during a sale.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...