Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's In The Details

If there is one thing I truly appreciate when going to a shop, restaurant, or other public place it's a great bathroom. There's just something special about places that take care to provide really nice facilities. A clean place to put your purse and hang your jacket, nice soap to use at the sink, and special touches that let you know they care about the details. When I opened my new shop I knew I wanted a really great bathroom not just for myself but for my customers as well. So I took great care to make it warm and inviting, and I actually have people come in and say someone told them to be sure and use the bathroom while at my shop! So I decided to give you all a peek inside. Enjoy!

Pages from old books of insects and botanicals that I decoupaged on the walls.



Wire dress form that was a gift from my Mom.


Old frames, 1928 communion pic and old mirrors on wall.


Old stool I covered with a grain sack. Great place to sit your purse.


Looking into the bathroom at the sink area.


Close-up of 1928 communion pic in old frame.


Great old mirror above the sink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...