Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 25, 2012

Easy Cedar Box Makeover

Pin It

I have an easy makeover to share that I did recently. 


I didn't take a before picture...I know shame on me. But here is the inside. It was just a basic cedar box that my hubby picked up from a garage sale. It's a great little storage box.


But I wanted to pretty it up a bit. I had picked out some scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby. I cut out the paper to cover all the sides of the box. I glued on the paper with Mod Podge. I painted the exposed edges with white craft paint.


I then took my electric sander and sanded the edges of the paper and paint to give a worn look. I then lightly applied some furniture scratch cover up all over the paper and paint to make it look just a little more worn.

I love how it turned out. It's a great piece to hide a few odds and ends in my office space.



Have a great Memorial Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...