Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 25, 2012

CH CH CH CHANGES...

So here I am, finally posting! Guess you've noticed that I am posting less these days...

You can blame Facebook for that...

I confess, I spend my time and energy promoting my biz page there...

And...

I have never been busier. Since we got back from Texas it's been non~stop, seriously...

So what has changed?

Well, I found that I bit off more than I could chew considering two booths at Adjectives.

So, I have smooshed everything into one and added two killer antique doors as a divider between my booth and the one I gave up.








I've got another huge project in the works and hope to be able to let you in on it very soon...

Until then, stay creative....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...